at Villa Pueblo
Independence with a touch of care!
Located adjacent to Villa Pueblo’s independent apartments, our assisted living accommodations provide an option for individuals that need some help with everyday tasks and 24-hour oversight to provide peace of mind.
What is Included?
Services available to Assisted Living residents at Villa Pueblo Senior Living Community include:
- Assistance with bathing and dressing
- Medication oversight and/or management
- 24-hour wellness monitoring and assistance
- Three meals daily in the dining room
- Fun planned activities
- Scheduled transportation
- Beauty/Barber shop
What makes Villa Pueblo Different?
There are many things that make Villa Pueblo Senior Living Community different from other facilities. Some examples include:
- A licensed nurse is available daily and trained nursing staff is available 24-hours a day.
- Specialized rehabilitation therapists, a social worker and activity coordinator are available should additional support be needed.
- Each spacious apartment is unfurnished—residents are asked to bring their own furniture and décor to personalize their apartment home. However, if preferred, a furnished apartment can be arranged for an additional cost.
We provide assisted living residents assistance when needed with an emphasis on maintaining dignity and privacy while also promoting an ongoing sense of independence and well-being. Our assisted living residence is staffed 24 hours a day, seven days a week by our team of dedicated caregivers.
Villa Pueblo is a thriving community and there are always fun, enjoyable things to do at Villa Pueblo. Games and movies are only a few activities our residents enjoy without leaving the community.
Schedule Your Visit Today!
Villa Pueblo is a community of like-minded seniors living life to the fullest and on their own terms. Every day is a new adventure at Villa Pueblo. Contact us today to schedule a free no obligation tour.