Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation at Villa Pueblo
A skilled nursing facility is typically used for short-term, recuperative stays, often serving as a bridge between a hospitalization and home. A skilled nursing facility also provides long-term-care, which can sometimes be referred to as “nursing home” care, for individuals with extended care needs.
Our separate and all private-suite rehab unit was specifically designed to meet the needs of the individual with short-term care and rehabilitation needs.
Each of the spacious private suites include:
- Comfortable furnishings
- 42” flat screen television
- Ensuite bathroom with spacious shower
This specialty unit also provides:
- Separate dining room
- Bathing spa with hydrotherapy tub
- Private lounge and courtyard
- Expanded Rehab Space
Our interdisciplinary team offers patient-centered plans of care to focus on the goals and needs of each individual whether they’re here on a short term basis following a hospital stay, or they’re here for a longer stay.
24-Hour Skilled Nursing Services including:
- Wound care
- Clinically complex
Rehabilitation Services (Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapy) including:
- General strengthening and conditioning for those recovering from an acute illness
- Treatment of neurological disorders such as stroke, Parkinson disease, and spinal disorders
- Orthopedic after-care
Other Services and Amenities
- In-house podiatry, dental and vision
- Activities and entertainment
- Courtesy transportation for new admissions
- 24/7 Admissions
Schedule Your Visit Today!
Villa Pueblo is a community of like-minded seniors living life to the fullest and on their own terms. Every day is a new adventure at Villa Pueblo. Contact us today to schedule a free no obligation tour.